Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Also, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that cant wait til the weekend? Youll find three of the best, with a fewpicks from each, to start the week below.
- Water-Resistant 3-Layer Mac Jacket $118.80 ($198)
- Water-Resistant Trench Coat $149.40 ($249)
- Flannel Bomber Jacket with Coolmax Technology $89.40 ($149)
- Slim Double-Weave Shirt Jacket $89.40 ($149)
- Slim Dry Indigo Traveler Jean $77.40 ($129)
- 100% Extra Fine Italian Merino Crew-Neck Sweater $47.70 ($79.50)
- Water-Resistant Briefcase $77.40 ($129)
Yes there will be better sales, but its also that time of year when the new season starts to slowly hit those virtual internet-store-shelves. Certainly worth a mention for those looking for some new warm weather gear. That mac in particular could be a huge winner. BR picks are excluded this time, but those seem to be somewhat minimal.
- The North FacePackable 700 Fill Power Down Hooded Jacket $174.30 ($249)
- The North Face Venture II Raincoat $69.30 ($99)
- The North FaceThermoBal Eco Hooded Parka $154 ($220)
- The North Face ThermoBall Eco Snap Jacket $139.30 ($199)
- The North FaceThermoBall Eco Packable Jacket $138.99 ($199)
Not quite sure whats going on here, being that none of this stuff is labeled as price matched, but Nordstrom has a bunch of their The North Face gear on sale. AND, being that its Nordstrom, everything ships and returns for free. No final sale nonsense. The Venture II Raincoat is of particular note. Its dead simple, but looks great, and is nicely affordable.
- Havana Fit Burgundy Wool Sportcoat $499
- Wool (Down Insulated) Vest $229
- Havana Fit Light Gray Wool Sportcoat $399
- Wool Blend Grey Raincoat $499
- Wool Flannel Bomber Jacket $399
- Wool Blend Navy Raincoat $499
- Blake Stitched Italian Suede Boots $299
- Italian Calf Suede Sneakers in Sand $199
- Italian Calf Suede Sneakers in Camel $199
No sale / discounts because Suitsupply only does that twice a year (when their online outlet opens after the holidays, and then once again mid-summer). But it DOES all ship and return for free. Looks like lots of burgundy and brown this year?
Brilliant boots. Absolutely love mine (I have a pair from Todd Snyder, and a pair ordered direct from the UK). Made in the UK and featured in more than one Daniel Craig James Bond movie. Enormous fan of these things, and the fact that Huckberry now carries them, with free shipping and free returns, BACK on sale, is massive. Usually you have to order these direct from the UK (I did withmy personal pair of polo snuff suede) and youd be on the hook for returns then. Not good, since shoeshaveto fit. A size 10.5 US fits my normally 10.5 D feet great.
- Tissot V8 Automatic Chronograph Leather Strap 45mm Watch $449.97 ($895)
- Tissot V8 Automatic Chronography Bracelet 45mm Watch $459.97 ($915)
- Tissot Le Locle Automatic Petite Seconde 39.3mm Watch $459.97 ($925)
Hautelook is the flash sale site owned by Nordstrom. So Im thinking these should come with a manufacturers warranty? It shouldnt be like buying from a gray market dealer. Those V8 Automatic Chronographs could, maybe, be a less fortunate mans Omega Speedy? Maybe? Stick it on a NATO strap? They are big though. 45mm diameter! Thats not subtle. Returnable. Returns are free if you can get it, in person, to a Nordstrom Rack brick and mortar store. Otherwise its a $5.95 prepaid label.
Also worth a mention
- Brooks Brothers: Up to 50% off during their winter sale